How to become a Member?
Membership is open for Muslims and Non-Muslims, students and/or adults who are living in Hong Kong. Once the application form has been signed by the applicant and the subscription has been paid (as required below), the applicant shall become a member of Serving Islam Team (HK) and shall receive a membership card.
Please find below the application form.
Benefits of becoming a Member:
- Priority registration to all events, activities and special classes organized by SIT.
- Borrowing authentic Islamic books from SIT’s library.
- Enjoy 15% discount on purchasing any book from SIT.
- Enjoy 15% discount on ALL events organized by SIT.
- Enjoy 10% discount at ISTANBUL Halal Restaurant in Wanchai Road, HK.
- 10% discount on purchasing any item from SALAM products (Mugs, T-Shirts, etc).
- The opportunity of leading a whole project to achieve a specific good cause to
benefit the community.
- Unique discount (40%) on renting the class / meeting room for your activities
which is suitable for 35 persons.
- Exclusive FREE books in various languages.
- Priority in volunteering in any of our organized events.
The membership fee is to be paid three (3), six (6) or twelve (12) months in advance. Based on your subscription period, you will be given a membership card indicating the validity of your membership.
Membership fee for Students: HKD30 /month
Member ship for Adults: HKD50 /month
Membership fees are paid in HK Dollars and can be paid by cheque, online banking, ATM transfer or in cash at Serving Islam Team’s Center.
The amount paid by the members shall be used to serve the community through various activities such as – Awareness campaigns, camps, inviting scholars, participation in the annual Book Fair, Newspaper ads, interfaith dialogue programs, daily expenses, social welfare activities, charitable programs etc.
For more information please contact the team.