Surah Al-Fatiha, The Last Ten Surahs (Al-Fil, Quraish, Al-Maun, Al-Kawthar, Al-Kafirun, An-Nasr, Al-Masad, Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Nas), Surah Yasin, Surah Al-Fath, Surah An-Naba, Surah Al-Waqi'ah, Surah Al-Mulk, Surah Al-Kahf.
WHEN: Every Sunday from Maghrib till Isha'a
WHERE: Serving Islam Team’s center.
INSTRUCTOR: Br. Abdus Saboor Aziz
1. Every student should bring his/her Qur’an copy
2. Registration is required every week – therefore, a student who would miss 3 consecutive classes will be excluded. The reason is, such a class needs a total focus on the target being planned by the instructor, and so being inconsistent in attending may affect on other students. So make sure before registration that you would be able to maintain your consistency for the benefit of everyone. Hope you would understand our concern.
3. Register your name at firstname.lastname@example.org - Please mention your name, Cellphone numner and gender. (You do not need to register your name by email everyweek, this is required only once - however, you will need to register your name UPON ARRIVAL every week at SIT's center).
4. Be punctual as class will always start on the dot.
5. Already be able to recite and recognize the Arabic alphabets with tashkeel.
Tajweed Rules – including basic pronunciation (MAKHRAJ), Characteristics of the letters (SIFATUL HUROOF), The name of Allah (LAFZUL JALALAH) and other Tajweed rules.